Receivership Sale: A Prominent and Central Development Site in a Tourist Town
Harbour front redevelopment opportunity in Historic Port Dalhousie, famous for its seaside feel. The 1.11 acre site is surrounded by 2 marinas, Lakeside and Renee Parks, a public beach and the Royal Canadian Henley Regatta. This offering presents a mixed use, commercial residential opportunity anchored by a revitalized commercial core. Port Dalhousie is a tourist area undergoing positive change a redevelopment with a feel reminiscent of Niagara on the Lake.
Properties of this nature are rarely available close to waterfront.
- 1.112 Acres (12 Lakeport Rd. and 16 Lock St. combined)
- Zoned C-2 Community Commercial (Residential and Commercial)
- Well positioned close to waterfront in Port Dalhousie.
- Vacant Land with a three-storey brick building on site
- 5 minute drive to the QEW
|Address:||16 Lock St. and 12 Lakeport Rd.|
|Lot size:||1.112 Acres|